Client Enquiry Representative (Legal) - Salary to $60,000 PKG
- 09 Jan 2019
- Full Time
- National personal injury firm
- Process high-volume inbound enquiries
- Salary to $60,000 package (inc. super)
Our client is a leading plaintiff personal injury firm and is seeking a switched-on Client Enquiry Representative to assist the wider legal team with up to 50 new client enquiries per day. Matters will cover the breadth of personal injury claims in Medical Negligence, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Public Liability, Work Accidents and TPD.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Managing all enquiries in a timely manner
• Liaising between solicitors, support staff and clients
• Booking appointments
• Creating new client files
• Ensuring a positive and timely service experience for all clients
• General Administration
• Previous experience in a customer-focused role within legal or professional services
• Excellent customer service skills
• High degree of organisation and ability to prioritise
• Ability to sympathise whilst being detail oriented
• Professional phone manner
• Strong computer and writing skills
• Dedicated work ethic with a can-do attitude
This firm offers rewarding work, a high performing culture and great career progression opportunities. For application, please contact Meg Poulter on (02) 9233 8333 or email your resume to email@example.com quoting reference MP:7084
DGP Legal is a boutique agency specialising in the provision of staff to Sydney’s private practice law firms, government legal departments and in-house legal divisions.
***Refer a friend to our agency and if we place them in a permanent role you will receive *$200 worth of shopping vouchers. If we place a 2nd referral we give you $400 worth of vouchers and with your 3rd placed referral you are rewarded with $800 worth of vouchers! *subject to candidate passing 3 month probation period.