Client Services Clerk
- 27 Nov 2019
- Full Time
- Leading mid-tier firm with exceptional career opportunities
- Varied role where no two days will be the same
- Professional environment
Join this highly regarded and ever growing national firm who are leading the way in their approach to clients and legal matters. With an array of clients across various industries, be assured that your day will be interesting and exciting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a respected team of professionals who play a key role in helping law firm tick! Reporting to the local Office Manager, you will be providing ad hoc support across the firm. Working Monday to Friday, your day will be full of variety! The tasks you can expect to be involved in will include (though not limited to):
- Meet and greet visitors to the firm in a concierge style manner and escort clients to meeting rooms and offer refreshments;
- Prepare barista style coffee for guests;
- Answer internal calls;
- Coordinate catering and meeting room requirements;
- Provide assistance to marketing team for internal client events;
- Assistance with office moves and re-locations;
- Meeting room and video conference set ups;
- External deliveries and pick-ups; and
- Various ad-hoc administration duties.
The successful candidate for this role will have a flexible approach with a client service focus. Strong communication skills, the ability to use your initiative and a “can do” attitude are essential attributes for this position. Barista skills are a must. A background in office services, reception or concierge services will be ideal from a professional service environment could see you secure this wonderful opportunity.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT7460. Please note only candidates fitting the above selection criteria will be contacted.