- 09 Jan 2019
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD location in beautiful offices
- Exceptional opportunity for a career Corporate Receptionist
- Salary $70,000 to $75,000 Package
Leading plaintiff personal injury law firm is seeking a switched-on, highly experienced, career legal receptionist to be the face and voice of the organisation. This position is vacant due to a recent promotion.
My client is seeking an immaculately presented, professional and polite Receptionist to be the true face of the firm. Whilst this position is very client facing, you will also be managing a very busy switch with in excess of 200 calls per day. Duties will include:
• Answer and distribute calls
• Extensive client liaison
• Take clear and concise messages where appropriate
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Arranging refreshments and catering
• Booking and co-ordinating meeting rooms and set up (including audio visual equipment)
• Co-ordinating and liaising with Catering
• Maintaining the presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen, including stock
• Arranging couriers and deliveries
• Assisting with and general administrative support as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous reception experience (either in the legal or medical sector) and be polished and corporately presented. Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner essential. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, a “can do” attitude and be willing to undertake a variety of tasks could see you make this opportunity your own.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Meg Poulter – email@example.com, quoting reference MP:7085
DGP Legal is a boutique agency specialising in the provision of staff to Sydney’s private practice law firms, government legal departments and in-house legal divisions.
***Refer a friend to our agency and if we place them in a permanent role you will receive *$200 worth of shopping vouchers. If we place a 2nd referral we give you $400 worth of vouchers and with your 3rd placed referral you are rewarded with $800 worth of vouchers! *subject to candidate passing 3 month probation period.