Executive Assistant – Disputes
- 09 Jan 2020
- Full Time
- Leading Australian law firm
- Interesting area of litigation and investigations work
- Salary to $80,000 PKG
My client is a renowned national law firm who are an employer of choice in the Sydney. Currently recruiting for an intermediate level Executive Assistant to join their Disputes team on a permanent, full-time basis, this role works directly with a close-knit team of Lawyers who are passionate about litigation.
- Opening and closing files;
- Screening incoming calls and taking messages;
- Liaising with clients and other parties;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Preparing legal documents and briefs;
- Filing court documents;
- Monthly billing;
- Document management and other administration tasks;
- Ad hoc PA tasks as required.
- Available full-time Monday to Friday;
- Minimum 3 years’ legal experience;
- Strong litigation experience;
- Friendly, positive attitude;
- Reliable and committed work ethic;
- Strong computer and typing skills.
For more information, contact Meg on (02) 9233 8333 or email email@example.com quoting reference MP:7496. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.