Executive Assistant (North Shore Location)
- 05 Sep 2019
- Full Time
- Gordon Location, close to the train station and public parking options
- Secretarial experience within Intellectual Property experience required
- Growing research & development company
My client is a growing research and development company based on the North Shore just steps away from Gordon station. Due to growth, a new position has become available for a a talented Executive Assistant who will support their Chief of Administration & Compliance on a permanent, full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will come from a legal secretarial background and have strong exposure to Intellectual Property law. You will operate as a true "right hand" and manage various administration registers including trademark and patent files.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Legal Secretary;
- Thorough understanding of Intellectual Property law;
- A highly organised, pro-active and accurate approach to work;
- Polished presentation and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a small, close-knit team and function with a high degree of autonomy;
- A diligent work ethic and respect for the highly confidential nature of R&D work.
About the role:
- Full-time, permanent position;
- Hours are 8am - 4pm;
- Salary on offer is up to $85,000 package;
- Genuine growth opportunities.
For more information, contact Carissa on 9233 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CVE:7361. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted