Family Law Secretary
- 29 Mar 2019
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD Location, close to public transport
- Minimum 3 years’ Family law experience required
- Salary to 80k PKG
An amazing opportunity to join a mid-tier reputable firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Our client is in search of an incredible Legal Secretary bringing with them at least 3+ years of experience in Family Law to assist the team on a permanent full-time basis.
Some duties include:
- Document preparation
- Management of various correspondence
- Client liaison
- Lodging of court documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Team player
- Positive, proactive and motivated nature
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence and a great understanding when liaising with clients
If this sounds like you, contact Meg on (02) 9233 8333 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MP:7161
DGP Legal has been providing a specialised recruitment service to a range of in-house and private practice law firms since 1994.
We pride ourselves on being industry experts – all consultants have worked within private practice law firms and offer extensive legal specific recruitment experience.
We are here for you and want to invest in your career!