Human Resources Coordinator (12-month contract)
- 07 Feb 2020
- Full Time
- Central CBD location, close to all transport options
- Minimum 12 months experience with Human Resources
- Salary to $70,000 package
My client is a leading national law firm who are known for their superior staff culture! As a member of their large and well established HR team, you will provide essential coordination support to the Sydney team and be genuinely mentored by senior HR professionals.
Duties will include:
- Day-to-day coordination of internal staff movements and requests;
- Manage new starters and the induction process;
- Prepare correspondence and employment contracts;
- Coordinate L&D programs (nationally);
- Administration support for the roll out of L&D projects;
- Assist with graduate and summer/winter clerkship programs;
- Support to the HR Manager as requested;
- Assist in the development and roll-out of health and wellbeing initiatives;
- Administration relating to practicing certifications and members for employees;
- Ad hoc admin support as required by the HR team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management;
- Minimum 12 months HR experience within a law firm or professional services environment;
- Team-focused approach;
- Exemplary communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to commit to a full-time, 12-month contract position.
For more information, contact Carissa on (02) 9233 8333. Reference CVE:7542. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.