Insurance Legal Secretary (Defendant)
- 08 Mar 2018
- Full Time
- CBD Location
- Fast paced CTP Insurance practice (defendant)
- Salary to $75,000 package (commensurate on experience)
Our client is a mid-teir national law firm seeking a Legal Secretary passionate about Insurance to join the team. Supporting a dedicated Special Counsel who champions women in the legal sector, this role requires a minimum of two years’ experience in this practice area and offers a busy and varied workload.
• Telephone handling
• Drafting of documentation as required
• Preparation of monthly billing
• Manage all client file maintenance
• Coordinate all outgoing mail to be signed, compiled and delivered to the mailroom;
• Basic legal research
• Organising travel arrangements
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be a switched-on and organised administrator who can prioritise and perform to meet deadlines. Minimum 2 years' litigation experience required. Excellent communication skills and the ability to pick things up quickly are also essential. For application, email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CVE:6449 or phone (02) 9233 8333 for a confidential discussion.
DGP Legal is a boutique agency specialising in the provision of staff to Sydney's private practice law firms, government legal departments and in-house legal divisions.
***Refer a friend to our agency and if we place them in a permanent role you will receive *$200 worth of shopping vouchers. If we place a 2nd referral we give you $400 worth of vouchers and with your 3rd placed referral you are rewarded with $800 worth of vouchers! *subject to candidate passing 3 month probation period.