Insurance Litigation Legal Secretary – Defendant
- 09 Jan 2018
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD location close to transport
- Employer of choice with very low staff turn-over
- Salary to $78,000 package
This leading team of specialists work closely with a number of Australia’s largest insurance companies and state bodies. They have extensive experience handling Asbestos and silicosis litigation, occupational health and safety, workers compensation, public liability litigation and dust diseases matters.
This highly respected Partner and Team are now seeking to employ a Senior Insurance Litigation Secretary with experience on the Defendant side, exposure to dust disease matters highly advantageous. Your daily duties will include:
* Telephone attendance and client liaison
* File management – opening and closing files
* Document and correspondence creation
* Collating documents and Court forms, Briefs (often extremely large in volume) etc
* Dictaphone typing
* Diary management and booking medical appointments
* Email management
* Conducting searches
* Monthly billing
* Compiling reports for clients
* General administration duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, ideally you will possess previous experience (min 3 years) in Insurance Litigation – Defendant though will consider Plaintiff experience as well. A strong, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, fast and accurate typing (min 60 wpms), excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude could see you secure this opportunity.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT6381. Please note only candidates who will be short listed will be contacted.