Intermediate Corporate & Commercial Legal Secretary
- 05 Feb 2020
- Full Time
- International firm who house many happy employees – very low staff turn-over
- Provide support a high performing team of leading commercial practitioners
- Salary to $70,000 Pkg
Leading international firm are seeking an experienced Corporate/Commercial or Transactional focused secretary to be the latest addition to team. Supporting a Partner and small team of others, your secretarial expertise will be in demand. The team provide a range of advice on transactions involving corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, joint ventures, funds management and finance and securitisation both in Australia and internationally. Your daily duties will include:
- diary and email management
- meeting and travel arrangements
- assisting with business development and events administration
- client relationship management
- electronic and hard filing
- opening and closing matters
- preparation of documentation, correspondence and financial reports (including edits using track changes & version control)
- reconciling expenses
- Client liaison
- File management - Filesite
With this firm your hard work does not go unnoticed with various health & wellbeing initiatives, social functions and in-house training and development on offer.
The successful candidate for this role will be polished, professional, well spoken, possess a can-do attitude and have previous experience as a legal secretary. Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is a must, as is fast and accurate typing. Previously experience in a transactional focused area of law essential for application.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT7539. Please note only candidates fitting the above selection criteria will be contacted.