Intermediate Legal Secretary – Real Estate
- 25 Nov 2019
- Full Time
- Modern offices located in the heart of the CBD
- Min. 2 years legal secretarial experience required
- Salary commensurate on experience
My client are a leading national law firm who are known for their amazing culture and high quality legal work! At present, the Real Estate & Projects practice have need for a Intermediate Legal Secretary to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Supporting at Partner level, this role will best suit someone with exposure to the conveyancing process and experience using PEXA. Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise effectively is also essential.
- Screen incoming calls and take accurate messages;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders;
- Opening and closing files;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Compiling legal documents;
- Conducting conflict searches;
- Organising travel;
- Monthly billing and expense reconciliation;
- Ad hoc admin duties.
About the firm:
- Competitive salary packages
- Annual performance/salary reviews
- Free breakfast everyday
- Social culture
- Min. 2 years’ legal secretarial experience
- Exposure to the conveyancing process
- Strong computer skills
- Friendly, team-focused approach
For more information, contact Carissa on (02) 9233 8333 or apply via SEEK today! Reference CVE:7457. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.