Junior Legal Secretary/Receptionist
- 07 Jan 2020
- Full Time
- Brisbane CBD location
- Previous experience within legal highly advantageous
- Salary to $45,000 plus super
My client is a reputable plaintiff personal injury law firm with a growing national presence. They require a dynamic junior administrator to join the team as a Legal Secretary/Receptionist ideally with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. This position will suit a bubbly individual who has strong administration skills and enjoys working in a bustling legal environment.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Liaising with stakeholders;
- Managing incoming correspondence and diarising appointments;
- Dictation typing, drafting letters and other documents;
- Filing, archiving, printing and general administration.
About the role:
- Permanent, full-time role (Monday – Friday);
- Working hours 8:30am – 5pm;
- Genuine career development opportunities;
- Social and supportive team.
- Minimum 12 months experience within a reception and/or legal secretarial role;
- Passion for providing excellent client service;
- Willingness to perform all tasks required to achieve administration success;
- Strong computer skills;
- Reliable, friendly and committed approach.
For more information, contact Carissa on (02) 9233 8333 or apply via seek today! Reference number CVE:7490. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.