Junior Office Admin/Legal Secretary
- 10 Jan 2020
- Full Time
Our client is a boutique firm who specialise in Estate Planning, Probate and Wills Litigation work. They are seeking a bright, committed and enthusiastic individual to join the team on a full-time basis. If you have a minimum 6 months experience in an legal setting and are looking to join a close-knit team and expand your legal skills, get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Answering phones;
* Mail management;
* Opening and closing files;
* Diary management and booking appointments;
* Liaising with clients and other parties;
* Drafting correspondence and documents;
* Photocopying, filing and archiving;
* Preparing briefs for Counsel;
* Ordering office supplies;
* Time recording and monthly billing;
* Sending out invoices to clients;
* Ad hoc administration support to the Lawyers;
* Minimum 6 months legal experience;
* Relevant business college or TAFE qualifications advantageous;
* Strong computer skills
* LEAP experience essential
* Professionally presented and articulate
* Passionate about administration
* Ability to take initiative and complete any task required
* Punctual and reliable
This position is not open to law students.
For more information, contact Carissa on 9233 8333 or apply via SEEK today! Reference CVE:7498. Please note only short-listed candidates will be considered.
LEAP experience essential
Send out bills and statements
This role is not suitable for law students or law graduates.
Genuine growth opportunities on offer