Legal Secretary – Insurance Litigation (12-month contract)
- 09 Oct 2019
- Full Time
- CBD Location, close to food and shops
- Awesome team – be truly valued for your support!
- Great $$$ and perks on offer
My client is a firm known for their outstanding employee culture! Due to a parental leave, a 12-month contract role has become available in their Insurance Litigation team and will best suit a switched-on individual who enjoys working in a close-knit team.
This firm are looking to get someone on board sooner rather than later so handover/training can occur with the out going staffer. Previous experience within plaintiff personal injury, commercial or insurance litigation is essential to succeed in this role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary;
- Ability to commit to a full-time role;
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process;
- Friendly and highly professional approach;
- Committed and reliable work ethic;
- Strong typing and computer skills.
About the role:
- Monday to Friday / 8:30am – 5pm
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Free breakfast every morning
For more information, contact Carissa on (02)9233 8333 or apply via SEEK today! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.