Legal Secretary – Insurance Litigation
- 08 Oct 2019
- Full Time
- Melbourne CBD location – close to transport, foods & shops
- Growing office where you can make your mark!
- Friendly team who will value your experience
My client is a growing law firm with a national presence who are seeking an Intermediate to Senior Legal Secretary to join their insurance team! Directly supporting a number of fee-earners, you will be a truly valued support to the team. The ideal candidate will be a process-driven individual who enjoys being a “right hand” and has a flexible, can-do approach.
Duties will include:
- Day to day file management;
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Preparing legal documents and briefs;
- Booking appointments and diary management;
- General administration support.
- Minimum 2 years’ Legal Secretarial experience;
- Solid exposure to litigation work;
- Billing experience essential;
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Committed and reliable work ethic;
- Friendly, team-focused personality
- Passion for mentoring and building-up junior support staff;
- Pro-active approach;
- Ability to remain calm and meet deadlines during busy periods.
For more information on this exciting position, contact Carissa on (02) 9233 8333 or apply via SEEK today! Reference is CVE:#### and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.