Part-time Marketing Coordinator (3-4 days) – To $75K PKG
- 12 Mar 2019
- Full Time
- Multi-award winning Law Firm
- Amazing culture with a strong sense of team work & collaboration
- 3 to 4 days per week
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning Commercial Law Firm with stunning offices in the heart of the CBD. This role will work directly with the Head of Client Development & Brand in executing the firms marketing and business development strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing client database;
• Development of social media content;
• Tracking and reporting marketing and BD activities;
• Manage content on the firm’s intranet and internet pages;
• Production of the firm’s monthly e-Newsletters;
• Coordinating and managing internal and external events;
• Preparation of tenders; and
• Maintenance and production of the firms marketing material.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have had a minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a similar role, law firm experience ideal but not essential, effective time management skills, the ability to work autonomously and part of a team, impeccable attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills and intermediate to advanced experience using MS Office suite, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity in a firm that has a huge focus on culture and team collaboration, call Meg Poulter on (02) 9233 8333 or email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MP:7147.
DGP Legal has been providing a specialised recruitment service to a range of in-house and private practice law firms since 1994.
We pride ourselves on being industry experts – all consultants have worked within private practice law firms and offer extensive legal specific recruitment experience.
We are here for you and want to invest in your career!