Practice Manager - Boutique CBD Law Firm
- 12 Apr 2018
- Full Time
- CBD location, close to Town Hall station
- Position available due to retirement
- Salary to $115,000 package (commensurate on experience)
Our client is a reputable boutique firm working across litigious and transactional practice areas and is seeking a dynamic Practice Manager to oversee the administration and finance functions of the firm. As a close-knit team of less than 20 staff, the PM is responsible for overseeing all staff and working closely with the Principal to achieve the best results for their staff and clients. This position is available due to the current PM retiring after a long tenure with the firm.
About the role:
Duties will include financial management, human resources and recruitment, business and fee-earner capacity planning, premises management, technology and system implementation as well as maintaining internal procedural standards.
* Qualification in bookkeeping/accounting, Legal Practice Management and/or Business Administration
* Strong computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Previous Practice Management experience in a law firm
* Friendly and approachable manner
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Attention to detail and efficient work ethic
* Ability to offer and implement strategies for firm growth and development
For more information, contact Meg on (02) 9233 8333 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MP:6788. Please note only candidates with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.