- 05 Sep 2019
- Full Time
- * Leading CBD firm
- * Variety + with this opportunity
- * Salary to $85,000 Package (on experience)
One of Australia’s leading and highly sought after firm who are known in the industry for their long-standing client relationships and for providing a superb all-round service, have a unique opportunity for a highly confident Property Paralegal to work on an array of Property related services.
Working in a high volume environment, your matter exposure will including purchase and sale of property; large scale off-the-plan developments; commercial property transactions and some leasing and general property related matters.
In this role you will have full file management responsibilities and your duties will include:
• Extensive client liaison;
• Reviewing instructions;
• Document and correspondence creation;
• Managing all incoming correspondence;
• Reviewing documents;
• Diary management;
• Drafting contracts and all property related documentation;
• Conducting property related enquiries and reviewing same;
• Preparing for, arranging and attending exchanges and settlements;
• Calculation of settlement figures;
• All round file management;
• All general administrative tasks as required.
To be successful in this opportunity, you must have extensive Property Paralegal experience, with exposure to off the plan developments/large scale developments. You must be confident in liaising with Partners and clients, possess top level technical and communication skills and be able to problem solve. This fantastic opportunity will not last long! Be sure to make contact today!
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT6219. Please note only candidates who will be short listed will be contacted.