Property/Leasing Legal Secretary
- 12 Jan 2021
- Full Time
- Supporting at Partner level
- Variety + with this opportunity
- Immediate start on offer, salary to $70,000 Pkg (neg on exp)
This traditional CBD firm take pride in the longevity of their client relationships and have been providing leading legal expertise for a number of years. With a collegiate and friendly environment, this employer takes pride in ensuring they hire the right people and this is reflected in in their low staff turn-over.
My client is seeking an intermediate level experienced Leasing Secretary/Assistant to join this highly motivated and experienced team who provide an array of Real Estate services. They work across commercial, industrial and retail leases and sales and purchases, building sale and purchases; office leases; projects and developments; general residential conveyancing and providing advice to clients regarding property matters - to name a few!
Duties will include:
- File maintenance and management;
- Client liaison;
- Document and correspondence preparation (including agreements, acquisition, sale and purchase documentation and all leasing documents);
- Diary management;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Client liaison;
- Reviewing executed lease documentation;
- Conducting searches;
- Attending to stamping;
- Registering documentation;
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Time recording and monthly billing;
- All general administration tasks as required.
This role will suit candidates who have previous experience as a Legal Secretary within the Property law area with exposure to Leasing matters. A flexible approach, “can-do” attitude and sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is a must, as is fast and accurate typing.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT7726. Please note only candidates who will be short listed will be contacted.