Receptionist & Office Co-ordinator
- 03 Feb 2021
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD location in beautiful offices
- Exceptional opportunity to advance your career
- Salary to $65,000 Package (including Superannuation, Neg on Exp)
This traditional CBD firm take pride in the longevity of their client relationships and have been providing leading legal expertise for a number of years. With a collegiate and friendly environment, this employer takes pride in ensuring they hire the right people and this is reflected in in their low staff turn-over.
My client is seeking an immaculately presented, professional and polite Receptionist to be the true face of the firm. While this role is very client facing, it is also a going to require you to co-ordinating meeting rooms, facilities and a number of general office responsibilities. Therefore, someone with previous Reception/Office Co-ordination expertise who is polished with excellent communication skills will be required to working Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:30 undertake the following:
* Answer and distribute calls
* Extensive client liaison
* Take clear and concise messages where appropriate
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Working closely with the Boardroom co-ordinator to arranging refreshments and catering
* Booking and co-ordinating meeting rooms and set up (including audio visual equipment)
* Maintaining the presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen, including stock
* Co-ordination of couriers, mail and deliveries
* Ordering stationery and business cards;
* Liaising and co-ordination of facilities and service suppliers;
* All general ad hoc duties as needed.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous reception/administration experience within a law firm or professional services environment. You must be polished and corporately presented. Experience in office co-ordination highly regarded. Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner essential. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, a “can do” attitude and be willing to undertake a variety of tasks could see you make this opportunity your own.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Meg Poulter on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference MP7753.