- 10 Jan 2018
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD location in beautiful offices
- Exceptional opportunity to advance your career
- Salary to $75,000 Package (including Superannuation)
This top tier CBD firm take pride in the longevity of their client relationships and have been providing leading legal expertise for a number of years. With a collegiate and friendly environment, this employer takes pride in ensuring they hire the right people and this is reflected in in their low staff turn-over.
My client is seeking an immaculately presented, professional and polite Receptionist to be the true face of the firm. While this role is very client facing, it will also require you to co-ordinate meeting rooms, facilities and a number of general office responsibilities. Therefore, someone with previous Reception/Office Co-ordination expertise who is polished with excellent communication skills will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm undertaking the following:
- Answer and distribute calls
- Extensive client liaison
- Take clear and concise messages where appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging refreshments and co-ordinate catering
- Booking and co-ordinating meeting rooms and set up (including co-ord of audio visual equipment)
- Maintaining the presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen, including stock
- Liaising and co-ordination of facilities and service suppliers;
- Assistance with events
- All general ad hoc duties as needed.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous reception/administration experience ideally within a law firm or professional services environment. You must be polished and corporately presented. Experience in office co-ordination highly regarded. Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner essential. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, a "can do" attitude and be willing to undertake a variety of tasks could see you make this opportunity your own.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on email@example.com, quoting reference KT6679.
DGP Legal is a boutique agency specialising in the provision of staff to Sydney's private practice law firms, government legal departments and in-house legal divisions.
***Refer a friend to our agency and if we place them in a permanent role you will receive *$200 worth of shopping vouchers. If we place a 2nd referral we give you $400 worth of vouchers and with your 3rd placed referral you are rewarded with $800 worth of vouchers! *subject to candidate passing 3 month probation period.