- 25 Feb 2021
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD location in beautiful offices
- Exceptional opportunity to advance your career
- Salary to $90,000 Package (including Superannuation)
This traditional CBD firm take pride in the longevity of their client relationships and have been providing leading legal expertise for a number of years. With a collegiate and friendly environment, this employer takes pride in ensuring they hire the right people and this is reflected in in their low staff turn-over.
My client is seeking an experienced Leasing Paralegal to join this highly motivated and experienced Property team. In this role you will be required to manage the firm’s Commercial and Residential leasing files. Duties will include:
- File maintenance and management;
- Client liaison;
- Document and correspondence preparation;
- Reviewing executed lease documentation;
- Conducting searches;
- Registering documentation;
- Time recording and billing;
- All general administration tasks as required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous experience as a Property Paralegal with a working knowledge of managing a Lease portfolio. You must be confident in liaising with Partners and clients, possess top level technical and communication skills and be able to problem solve. This fantastic opportunity will not last long! Be sure to make contact today!
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference KT7768.