Receptionist & Office Co-ordinator
- 12 May 2021
- Full Time
Legal Receptionist/Office Co-ord morning shift 8:30 am to 2:00pm. Be the true face of this busy and highly regarded firm!
* Sydney CBD location in beautiful offices
* Exceptional opportunity
* Salary to $70,000 Package (+Benefits)
This Insurance focussed CBD firm take pride in their solid client relationships and have been providing leading legal expertise for a number of years. With a collegiate and friendly environment, this employer takes pride in ensuring they hire the right.
My client is seeking an immaculately presented, professional and polite Receptionist to be the true face of the firm. While this role is very client facing, it is also a going to require you to co-ordinating meeting rooms, facilities and a number of general office responsibilities. Therefore, someone with previous Reception/Office Co-ordination expertise who is polished with excellent communication skills will be required to working Monday to Friday 8:30 to 2:00 undertake the following:
* Answer and distribute calls
* Extensive client liaison
* Take clear and concise messages where appropriate
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Arranging refreshments and catering
* Booking and co-ordinating meeting rooms and set up (including audio visual equipment)
* Maintaining the presentation of reception, meeting rooms and kitchen, including stock
* Co-ordination of couriers, mail and deliveries
* Ordering stationery and business cards;
* Liaising and co-ordination of facilities and service suppliers;
* All general ad hoc duties as needed.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous reception/administration experience within a law firm or professional services environment. You must be polished and corporately presented. Experience in a legal or professional services environment highly regarded. Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner essential. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, a “can do” attitude and be willing to undertake a variety of tasks could see you make this opportunity your own.
For application, please forward your resume in Word format to Kristy Thorpe on email@example.com, quoting reference KT7793.
DGP Legal has been providing a specialised recruitment service to a range of in-house and private practice law firms since 1994.
We pride ourselves on being industry experts – all consultants have worked within private practice law firms and offer extensive legal specific recruitment experience.
We are here for you and want to invest in your career!