This Global leading firm work with a number of the worlds’ largest and most prominent organisations, corporates, financial institutes and governments. Their matter work is second to none and involves high profile transactions, projects and disputes.
This specialist Technology Team are looking to broaden their current structure in support of their client requirements. To achieve this, we are seeking top performing legal secretary/executive to join their Forensic Technology Services.
Around this, you will be a key player in all aspects of practice administration. Your expertise from a support function will be to provide both in person and remote administrative support to senior team members which include Partners, Managers and Directors.
* Client liaison
* File and email management
* Extensive Diary management with a focus on client meetings
* Travel co-ordination – highly confidential
* Telephone attendance and taking precise messages
* Working closely with the wider team and senior executives
* Email management
* Document and correspondence creation
* Monthly billing and managing the billing process including report compilation
* Expense claims
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess previous experience working as a legal secretary/executive assistant ideally from a legal environment or professional services organisation. A strong, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, fast and accurate typing (min 65 wpms) and excellent communication skills could see you secure this opportunity of a lifetime. A high degree of discretion and confidentiality is essential for application.